Home can be any place that sparks a connection to me. I had lived half of my life in a tiny island called Cebu in Philippines and had never set foot away from my humble home. On 2009, I made a leap of faith and head off to work in Singapore. Armed with one luggage and a plane ticket, my eyes were finally open to the new and exciting things everywhere. I resolved then and there to experience the rest of the world, aiming to have at least 1 chance every year to do the same thing: one luggage and a plane ticket to somewhere amazing.
I want you to join me as I discover old and new friends, traditions and innovation, breathtaking landscapes and stunning city lights, classic eats and unique gourmet. I may not have the best advice on where to go or what to do but I can tell you a story on how it can be and the adventures we had. I also enjoy hearing your journey and next recommended places to explore.
So far, my footsteps have made their mark on Asia. On 2009, the new city was Singapore.
On 2010, I had traveled to:
- Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, Singapore’s sister country
- Hong Kong bustling city
- Macau, gambler’s city and its architecture
- Taipei, Taiwan lush nature parks and cool weather
- Bali, Indonesia lovely marine life and I had an amazing dive trip
- Siem Reap, Cambodia solemn temples and intricate design
- Phuket, Thailand, emerald water and ass sitting journey
- Dumaguete, Philippines, a boat away from Cebu
- Beijing, China great wall
- Bangkok, Thailand bargain shopping, massage and night out
- San Francisco, US good Mexican food and outlet store shopping
- New York, US the most filmed city of the world.
- Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam authentic Vietnam food
- Mui Ne, Vietnam sand dunes
- Perhentian, Malaysia clear water diving
- Moalboal, Philippines diverse sea life
- Toronto, Canada international cuisine
- Montreal, Canada French-English immersion and countryside exploration
- Tokyo, Japan high tech city and Japanese food!
- Mt Fuji, Japan volcano with a perfect cone
- Kyoto, Japan kimonos and traditional rituals
- El Nido, Philippines virgin islands and sea
- Queenstown, New Zealand mountain beauty
- Franz Josef and Nelson, New Zealand glaciers and LOTR ring
- Wellington, New Zealand LOTR Weta Cave
- Rotorua, New Zealand mud spa and Hobbiton
- Waitomo, New Zealand stunning glowworm caves
- Auckland, New Zealand strolling around the city
So let’s book a ticket and start the adventure of a lifetime 🙂
Some helpful tips for your journey: